To realise our ambitious goals, we are looking for new talent! As Consultant Marketing Intelligence you will work on projects for various high-quality customers. As part of a team you are responsible for creating insights and translate these insights into advice that can be directly applied by the customer. We expect that, based on facts and quantitative substantiations, you advise the client in taking the right (strategic) decisions.
We ask the following of you:
- You have knowledge and experience with regard to data access, performing database marketing analyses, reports, segmentations, data mining, development of (predictive) statistical models, customer value analyses and prognoses, composition and calculation of optimization models.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Academic level (e.g. Econometrics, Business Economics, Business Administration with a specialisation in statistical methods, (Economic or Mathematical) Psychology, Marketing, Sociology with M&T as a specialisation);
- Proficient in at least 2 of the following tools SAS, SPSS and SQL;
- Experience with project management is preferable;
- Affinity with consultancy.
In addition, you are:
- A strong analyst and communicator;
- An accurate team player with a good eye for priorities;
- Eager to learn and open to new challenges.
What does Cmotions offer?
- Challenging career perspective;
- Work in a professional environment with professional experts as colleagues
- Assignments with leading companies;
- Deepening and broadening through project-based work;
- Room for personal and professional development;
- A competitive salary with potential for growth based on your performance;
- Good secondary employment conditions (such as a lease car, pension, laptop and phone)
Does the above sound appealing to you and do you meet the requirements? Then apply before September 4, 2015 at the latest. For more information, please contact Joany Pouw and Elmira van der Schee, via email@example.com or call 033 743 00 00.