As a Junior Analytics Consultant at ORTEC Consulting you will be part of a unique organization and team! You start your career at ORTEC Consulting as a trainee. You work for different teams in various industries, using a wide variety of tools and techniques. You get experience in many parts of the entire process of acquisition, problem definition, developing an approach, analytics, modelling, programming, testing, delivery and implementation. You start with a solid trainee program which consists of both soft skills training courses, and a hard skills training program to get you up to speed with the necessary techniques and functionalities. You will be mentored by experienced consultants.
Who you are
- An ambitious professional who is challenged by working in a new and unfamiliar environment
- A puzzle solver with excellent analytical skills
- Communicative, sociable and motivated by client focus, contact and interaction
- Experienced in and affinity with modeling and programming
- Knowledge of R, Python, AIMMS, databases and/or Excel is an advantage
- Experienced in working in teams/projects
- Curious, flexible and able to quickly come to the essence of a problem or a situation
- Educated with a University degree with a technical background (e.g. Econometrics, (Business) Mathematics, Computer Science or other relevant studies)
- Able to fluently communicate in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing)
What we offer
- A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere
- Many opportunities to develop yourself
- Early responsibility
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- Excellent pay and conditions
- Active employee association
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia and Brazil.
Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.