Change the face of the world with Big Data. At KPMG we combine deep business experience with cutting-edge data and analytics capabilities to provide our clients with new ground-breaking insights and help our clients become future-proof data driven companies. A dozen experienced data scientists tackle our clients’ most analytically demanding problems and research new technologies that will change face of the world. Are you curious about joining? We are recruiting! Our small but growing team of technology and analytics enthusiasts go beyond merely applying algorithms on large data sets. We are pragmatic in our approach, where we use any platform, tool, or method that fits the case, and in fact build our own.
We perform Big Data analyses for clients and we develop our own Big Data related tools and products, such as an indoor person tracking system, our own Hadoop distribution and a revolutionary Open-Source platform for distribution of analytics and data.
- You will be joining our team on the level of KPMG consultant and will gain a lot of technical expertise.
- As an addition to our team you are a technology and innovation driven personality who is keen to work with new technologies and platforms and take them to the next level in Data Science.
- As our new team member you will initially be working with our experienced software engineers on some of our own products.
- You will alternate between working for clients and creating our own products
- You will gain broad experience and can grow into the role of Big Data architect in one of the youngest work fields out there.
- You have an academic background in Computer Science, Software Development or a comparable study.
- You have experience with Java and you have strong OO skills.
- You are experienced with Ruby, Python, PHP or other scripting languages.
- You are keen to learn Hadoop, Spark, Storm and/or Grid computing. Existing knowledge is considered a pre.
- We appreciate existing affinity with: Data Science, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Security, Encryption, RESTful interfaces and DevOps.
- You flourish working with like-minded people, yet you can function autonomously.
- You are excited about new technology and innovation.
- You like to learn outside of your core activities in order to broaden your field of expertise.
- Great quality in your work and thinking ahead come natural to you while you stay pragmatic.
- You are willing to work on client location and travel abroad.
- You have or are willing to gain managerial skills and in time apply these.
KPMG is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. We have a strong market position that we further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic coworkers.
Our people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central at KPMG. With directed training, education and coaching we help our employees to excel and get the best out of themselves. At KPMG you will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (lease car, laptop, smartphone and free of premium pension) tailored to the latest market developments.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For further information about the application procedure you can contact the KPMG Recruitment Centre, +31 (0)20 656 7162 or via email.
Screening is part of the application procedure. An individual assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.